Our contact details
Address: 155 Fairfield Road, Manchester, M43 6AX
Phone Number: 0161 641 2918
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- For our mis-fuel customers, personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics: for example, name and contact details, location of incident, vehicle details, which includes registration number and any incident related information
- For our other customers, personal identifiers, contact and characteristics and financial information
- For our employees, personal identifiers, financial information and any sensitive information necessary to fulfil our responsibilities as an employer.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to enable us to provide you with the service you need. (for example, fuel drain service, waste collections, uplifts).
We also receive personal information indirectly, from different insurance or recovery companies, which subcontract us to carry out fuel drains for their customers.
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide our customers with a service and then we keep a record of the services provided and, where necessary, for invoicing purposes.
We may share this information with our Fuel Technicians.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com or by post at City Fuel Services Limited, 155 Fairfield Road, Manchester, M43 6AX
- We have a legal and contractual obligation as an employer
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
Records are retained for as long as they are needed to meet the operational needs, together with any legal and regulatory requirements (up to six years). We will then dispose your information by cross cut shredded any paper records or by permanent deleting any electronic records.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to City Fuel Services Limited, 155 Fairfield Road, Manchester, M43 6AX, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
Gabriela Babachina, General Manager
Phone: 0161 641 2918
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk